Vizag and Araku 2 Days Itinerary
START BY 9 AM AND VISIT FOLLOWING PLACE IN VIZAG
Morning pick-up from hotel to explore the best of Vizag.
♦ Simhachalam Temple – Shri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy
♦ Ramanaidu Studio
♦ Rishikonda Beach
♦ Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
♦ Kailasgiri hill park
♦ Tenneti Park and Vuda Park
♦ Visakha Museum
♦ Submarine Museum
♦ Aircraft TU-142 Museum
♦ War Memorial – 1971
♦ Ramakrishna Beach
♦ Kali Temple
♦ Matshya Darshani
♦ fishing harbor for boating, by evening 7 pm drop back hotel for night stay.
START BY 8 AM AND VISIT BY A PRIVATE VEHICLE FOR ARAKU
Morning leave for Araku valley day tour away from the city hustle bustle one can enjoy clean green air filled with greenery and Borra Caves which ranges from 800 to 1300 mts. M.S.L in Andhra Pradesh is believed to be 150 million years old a must visit.
♦ Araku Valley
♦ Padmapuram botanical garden
♦ Tribal Museum
♦ Coffee Museum
♦ Galikonda Viewpoint
♦ Anantgiri Coffee Plantation
♦ Borra Caves
♦ Damuku View Point
♦ Tyda – Jungle Bells
drive back Vizag by evening 7 pm drop at the railway station or bus complex tour concludes with sweet memories.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Inter-state Entry Tax, if applicable
- Pickup & Drop at the starting point.
- Total fare excluding GST
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- A/c will not be provided on ghat road.
- portage or tips if any
- Other items not mentioned in Inclusions
- Zoo, the Submarine museum closed every Monday.
- Visakha Museum closed on every Friday.
- Chaprai water cascade visit charges extra.
- Kataki waterfall- visit hire a jeep at your own cost.
- Before leaving the vehicle, please check your belongings properly.
- Management is not responsible for any claims later.
- 1 day Vizag City Tour and 1-day Araku Valley by road day trip
- Vizag City tour 10 Hrs duration 9 am to 7 pm.
- Araku day tour 12 Hrs duration of 7 am to 7 pm.